CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

21 day challenge: A complaint free world

I love to do things. When i hear something cool i just want to do it too. I was talking with my mom last night and she mentioned a book she wants to read called "A Complaint Free World: How to Stop Complaining and Start Enjoying the Life You Always Wanted" by Will Bowen.

The challenge is to not complain, gossip, or critisize for 21 days. 21 days is the amount of time it takes for our mind and body to make habits. The book is stories about people who have done the challenge, but also several chapters on insights to our thoughts and how being positive will make you happier. The trick is that everytime you do complain, you have to start over. As a physical reminder you wear a bracelet that you switch from arm to arm each time you have to start over. I read that the average person takes 4-8 months to finish the challenge, because on average a person will complain 21x a day!

Why not? This time will be passing anyway, I might as well take the challenge. We all know we could be a little more possitive. And in not saying negative things, our minds stop thinking negative things. Bring it on! Write this down: Day 1 April 21st 2010

2 comments:

  1. Hey, cuz, why did I not see your new blog? I'm so sorry I have missed it! Had fun catching up. :)
    I wish I could come run that Halloween Half…. it looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's time you start blogging again. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete